Thursday, January 19, 2006

18/01/2006

Four Hours In Washington - M. Ward
I Want Every Make Of Holden Ever Made - The Re-Mains
The Leaves Of Tea - Calvin Johnson
A Kiss Before I Go - Ryan Adams
Moonshiner - Andrew Kidman
Run For Your Life - The Cowboy Junkies
Lisa Said - Baxter Dury
The Amateurs - Brett Millar
Empty Shell - Cat Power
Cold Ambition - Fouth Floor Collapse
Some Body's Baby - Yo La Tengo
Catch A Collapsing Star - Mendoza Line
She's Got A New Spell - Billy Bragg
Folsom Prison Blues - Johnny Cash
I Still Miss Someone - Johnny Cash
Greystone Chapel - Johnny Cash
One Too Many Mornings - Bob Dylan and Johnny Cash
I Walk the Line - Johnny Cash
Ring Of Fire - Johnny Cash
Song Of Another Love - Underground Lovers
The Way I Made You Feel - Ed Kupper
The Trials Of Harrison Hayes - Willard Grant Conspiracy
Almost Broken - The Comformists

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home