Thursday, January 19, 2006

18/01/2006

Four Hours In Washington - M. Ward
I Want Every Make Of Holden Ever Made - The Re-Mains
The Leaves Of Tea - Calvin Johnson
A Kiss Before I Go - Ryan Adams
Moonshiner - Andrew Kidman
Run For Your Life - The Cowboy Junkies
Lisa Said - Baxter Dury
The Amateurs - Brett Millar
Empty Shell - Cat Power
Cold Ambition - Fouth Floor Collapse
Some Body's Baby - Yo La Tengo
Catch A Collapsing Star - Mendoza Line
She's Got A New Spell - Billy Bragg
Folsom Prison Blues - Johnny Cash
I Still Miss Someone - Johnny Cash
Greystone Chapel - Johnny Cash
One Too Many Mornings - Bob Dylan and Johnny Cash
I Walk the Line - Johnny Cash
Ring Of Fire - Johnny Cash
Song Of Another Love - Underground Lovers
The Way I Made You Feel - Ed Kupper
The Trials Of Harrison Hayes - Willard Grant Conspiracy
Almost Broken - The Comformists

3 Comments:

Blogger edflynn1812205174 said...

I read over your blog, and i found it inquisitive, you may find My Blog interesting. So please Click Here To Read My Blog

http://pennystockinvestment.blogspot.com

4:04 pm  
Blogger philkline3695867299 said...

Get any Desired College Degree, In less then 2 weeks.

Call this number now 24 hours a day 7 days a week (413) 208-3069

Get these Degrees NOW!!!

"BA", "BSc", "MA", "MSc", "MBA", "PHD",

Get everything within 2 weeks.
100% verifiable, this is a real deal

Act now you owe it to your future.

(413) 208-3069 call now 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.

4:58 am  
Blogger Online Degree Adviser said...

Hi there, I was surfing the internet and I found your blog. I like the way how this all works.

I'll come by again.

Many thanks,

Marriott time shares

6:49 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home