Thursday, December 29, 2005

28/12/2005

I'm The Man Who Loves You - Wilco
Like Rasputin - Amy Rigby
The Singer Songwriter Blues - Tim Rogers and the Temperance Union
Mainline - The Holy Soul
The Dark Don't Hide It - Magnolia Electric Company
They Can't Buy the Sunshine - Turin Brakes
What A Wonderful World - Nick Cave and the Bad Seeds
There's Nobody Coming Over - Nic Dalton With the Gloomchasers Orchestra
She Really Wants You - Aimee Mann
The Shape I'm In - The Band
Makers I - Machine Translations
I See You, You See Me - The Magic Numbers
Love Will Tear Us Apart - Jose Gonzalez
Black Star - Gillian Welch
What A Wonderful Man - My Morning Jacket
The Greatest - Cat Power
Tiny European Cars - Clem Snide
Shelter - Ray LaMontagne
I Want Every Make Make Of Holden Ever Made - The Re-Mains
The Biggest Lie - Bright Eyes
Late - Ben Folds
Trouble - Elliott Smith
Dumb It Down - The Pernice Brothers
Come Wind Come Rain - Vashti Bunyan
Record Store - The Brunettes
Drunk On Election Night - Dan Kelly And the Alpha Males
St Petersburg - Supergrass
Decatur - Sufjan Stevens
Life - Josh Rouse

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home