Thursday, October 13, 2005

12/10/2005

We put big streamers on the car as wetrailed down the Bug Eyed Highway this week, as we celebrated the release of the new My Morning Jacket album. We also looked back at their reverb goodness. We also loved the Great Lake Swimmers and some classic Rod.

Galaxies - Laura Veirs
Lips Like Oranges - Clare Bowditch And the Feeding Set
Sue And Luke - The Redundant Cuthouse Band
Charity Board - Sodastream
The Turning - Tucker B's
Ryan Coughlan - Breathe
Winter in America - Gill Scott Heron
Into the Trees - Sime Nugent
Various Stages - Great Lake Swimmers
Wordless Chorus - My Morning Jacket
The Dark - My Morning Jacket
Rocket Man - My Morning Jacket
Can You See the Hard Helmet - My Morning Jacket
Its Been Great (radio message) - My Morning Jacket
Dondante - My Morning Jacket
Every Body Moves Away - Died Pretty
I'll Always Be There - The Darling Downs
Ocean Bed - Peepshow Nouveau
Get Out Of My Life Woman - Solomon Burke
You're 39, You're Beautiful And You're Mine - Tex Don and Charlie
Mandolin Wind - Rod Stewart

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home