Thursday, July 14, 2005

playlist 13/07/2005

Cold Blooded Old Times - Smog
Maureen - Vetiva
Lives of Crime - Fruit Bats
Ten Years Ago Today - Laurie and John
Untitled with Drums - Shipping News
Stolen Day - Mike Noga
Dance me to the end of Love - Monsieur Camembert
After the Quarrel - The Boat People
A shadow Called Mary - Big Brass Bed
Get Back on Your Feet AGAIN - Honey Palace
This Life - Ryan Jordan
Dexy's Midnight Questions - The Crustaceans
Folson Prison Blues - Johnny Cash
I Walk the Line - Johnny Cash
The Folk Singer - Johnny Cash
San Quetin - Johnny Cash
The Man Comes Around - Johnny Cash
Hurt - Johnny Cash
Hello …. I am Johnny Cash - Alabama 3
You are a runner, I am my fathers son - Wold Parade
My Home is the sea - Matt Sweeney and Bonnie Prince Billy
Battle - Deloris
The Closing of Doors - Roisin Murphy
Long Time Man - Tim Rose

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home