Friday, June 03, 2005

01/06/2005

22-20s - why don't you do it for me?
Don't fear the Pheasant - Black Nielson
Shadows on my Wall - The Poppy Family
Jumpers - Sleater - Kinney
Gentle as She Goes - Sime Nugent
Four Hours in Washington - M Ward
Four Corners - The Sea and Cake
Alchemy - Tim Ireland
Just Be Simple - Songs Ohio
I'm Running Away - The Gin Club
Grow A New Heart - Jesse Sykes
Devandra Banhart
Theologians - Wilco
Lawless Man - Sascha Klave (live in the studio)
Heartbreak Heartmend - Dan Marando (live in the studio)
Hula Blues
The Delicate Place - Spoon
High Times - Andrew Morris
From My Own True Love (Lost At Sea) - The Decemberists
Beneath the Rose - Micah P Hinson
I Wonder What the Windshield Tastes Like - Blood Meridian
When You're Not Mine - Laurie And John
Kidnapped By Neptune - Scout Niblet

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home